*Students will receive a two 45 minute personal golf lessons with PGA Master Professional Ralph Landrum each month.
*Each student will also receive a privilege card which will enable them to play or hit golf balls or use the indoor range at World of Golf for only $6!
Program curriculum will include:
- Each junior golfer will have their swing recorded using the V1 coaching system.
- Each student will have their swing numbers recorded (club head speed, spin rate, etc.) using our FlightScope Launch Monitor.
- Each junior golfer will have their putting stroke recorded using our Sam Putt Lab.
- Team meeting with parents, junior golfer and Ralph Landrum laying out goals and plans to attain those goals.
- Two 45 minute private golf lessons each month with Ralph Landrum.
- Each participant will receive a World of Golf privilege card which will enable them to play golf or hit golf balls at World of Golf for only $6 per visit.
- A club and putter fitting session with Ralph Landrum
LETS NOT MAKE PERFECT SWINGS, LETS MAKE YOUNG GOLFERS WHO ENJOY THE GAME AND WHOSE RESULTS MATCH THEIR EFFORTS!
World of Golf will be hosting the Junior Champion Golf program. The year-round program is designed for the young golfer who is not only looking for help with their golf swing but also looking for instruction in the area of PUTTING, SHORT GAME, COURSE MANAGEMENT, TOURNAMENT SCHEDULING and PHYSICAL TRAINING.
The course will be taught by former PGA Tour Member Ralph Landrum. Ralph is PGA Master Professional, ranked as a Top 50 Junior Golf Instructors by U.S. Kids Golf and a KY Golf Hall of Fame member.
Mr. Landrum has designed this program to be a mentoring opportunity for those junior golfers who wish to excel. Instruction will combine twice a month private lesson and when weather permits the lessons will be on the golf course.